Saturday, October 26, 2013

Family Systems Project

I have spent most of the week working on my family systems project. The project was to create something that represented the system within my nuclear family. I chose to compare my family to the three little pigs story and made peg dolls and mini houses for them.

Each member of my family is a character within the story. My brother is the pig that built the house out of straw, I am the pig with house of sticks and my mom and dad are the third pig with the house of bricks. The big bad wolf is family conflict. As I did this I began to learn more insights into my family and even my own behavior within a family. I think it is important if we from time to time examine our families and the roles we play in them, and strive to make changes within our home. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Project Kelsey! This looks like something that you will always treasure! I related mine to an Ice cream sunday.. It was gone within a few minutes of making it haha

    ReplyDelete